"SWEET ON YOU"

One woman's insight into her daily life and some 'adventures'.............cooking, collecting, travels etc. With a lil' bit of this and that...........

Saturday, October 31, 2009

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN"!

"EAT DRINK AND BE SCARY"

"When Black Cats are seen........It's near Halloween."
This black spider on my console table actually screeches, makes noises and crawls around. It really scares some kiddies but we keep it away from the lil' ones.



This use to be one of my favourite holidays when I was a child........easy to figure out why, with all that candy. My favourite costume was either get dressed as a Gypsy or a Hobo...........that was in the old days. Now the costumes have changed over the years.


"Happy Witches........." home from The Wicked Witches Convention.



"FREE BROOM WITH FLYING LESSONS"


Here are just some of my decorations that I manged to put out. I have tons more but they are buried in my basement and I ran out of time to go hunting for them.........
Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What fun Halloween must be at your home!

    Thanks for popping by!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete