"SWEET ON YOU"

One woman's insight into her daily life and some 'adventures'.............cooking, collecting, travels etc. With a lil' bit of this and that...........

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chocolate Anyone?





.............they are a bit 'dusty', as I haven't taken them all off since spring cleaning. They are a nuisance to clean because they fall off all over the floor. Hopefully I can get to them soon. So please excuse the dust.


When my daughter was small she loved anything with chocolate as all kids do. So everytime she went for a visit to my parents house my Dad would have a Kinder Egg for her. If you have never had one well.........it's a chocolate egg wrapped in foil and when you break it, it's hollow you get a surprise toy in it. Before you knew it she had a vast collection.

Me........being a collector of anything couldn't throw them out. So one day as I was at a Flea Market I saw an old printer's drawer. Then a "light bulb" went off and as you can see this is what I did with those lil' toy surprises.


Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Erica...I also have an antique printers tray on my kitchen wall full of antique miniatures of all kinds....love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have quite the collection. My kids love kinder eggs.
    teri@acraftyclan.blogspot.com
    p.s. thanks for stopping by our blog

    ReplyDelete