Be sure and visit her website for more participants at designsbygollum.blogspot.com
.......ready to go in the oven.
"ROASTED BRUSSEL SPROUTS with BALSAMIC VINEGER".....Foodie Friday.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Fresh ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Peel off outer leaves of Brussel sprouts, trim the ends and cut in half.
2. In a bowl toss the brussel sprouts with Extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Oil a sheet pan and spread the Brussel sprouts cut side down.
4. Roast for 15 minutes, then turn over and roast for another 15 or till lightly and gently browned.
* You can add Olive oil and balsamic vinegar to your own tastes. I think that I used about 3 tbsp. of olive oil to 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar roughly.
.........ready to eat.