"SWEET ON YOU"

One woman's insight into her daily life and some 'adventures'.............cooking, collecting, travels etc. With a lil' bit of this and that...........

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tea For "One"


Hi to everyone visiting 'Tea Things Tuesdays' at http://shabbypinkandpretty.blogspot.com/.

Thanks to Kim for hosting this and be sure to check out everyone and all their 'tea' treasures!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I'm showing my Tea for One teapot and teacup with saucer. This is my favourite set with the Tulips as they are my most favourite flower. In the spring I fill my home with different colours of Tulips all over in vases. I think that after a cold and blustery winter that is why I welcome them so much. It feels like spring to me then with colour and freshness.

My favourite time is when I retire to my favourite sofa with a good book and make myself a cup of Green Tea or Earl Grey in this teapot............so I hope you enjoy my tour of my teapot and teacup.

Teapot on top and teacup on the bottom.




Teacup.........look at the gorgeous illustrations of the Tulips on the teacup.





Have a great "TEA THINGS TUESDAY" and enjoy what the other participants are showing at .............http://shabbypinkandpretty.blogspot.com/.
I enjoy reading all your comments and hope to hear from you.!




8 comments:

  1. Love that little set you have, I really do. And your blue dishes from yesterday are very nice too.
    Cheers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I really love the tulip design. Happy Tea Things to you. That little badge at the end of the post (Have Another Cup) is really sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful "Tea for One" set...the colors are so pretty, with the colorful tulips...so sweet! I like your Have another Cup...I think I will!


    Happy Tea Things Tuesday...God bless!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erica. I can definately see why you love this "Tea for One" set. It is just lovely and it sure does make me think of Spring as well with the pretty tulips. Even a single cup of tea can taste better when sipped from a pretty china teacup instead of a plain old coffee mug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tulips are wonderful! What a pretty tea for one set. The little teapot is so cute! Happy Tea Things Tuesday!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Erica,
    Your tulip teapot makes me smile! Just perfect for a cup for one! Blessings to you! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very lovely.

    Jocelyn
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete