"SWEET ON YOU"

One woman's insight into her daily life and some 'adventures'.............cooking, collecting, travels etc. With a lil' bit of this and that...........

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mini, mini Tea Sets.



Today I'm showing you my lil' mini, mini Tea Sets that I pick up in China town...........

I decided to show for Show and Tell an older Blog that I did........for my mini tea sets.







This set is very, very tiny. it comes form my daughters playhouse.










This is my favourite teaset........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I enjoy reading all your comments and hope to hear from you.!


7 comments:

  1. They are all just darling!!
    So delicate!!
    I must say I also love the one you picked as a fav...that blue and white gets me every time!!!
    Very sweet Tea Tuesday post!!!
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what very sweet tea sets. I especially love the last one. I've always loved blue and white china.

    Jocelyn
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erica! Your mini tea sets are adorable! I love the colors and shapes, each so unique and precious for a little girl, or even a big girl, to enjoy! I'm with Jocelyn, I love the blue and white...its such a classic...but that teeny, tiny one is just too cute! You have some sweet things, looking forward to seeing more!

    God bless,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Erica I adore the blue and white set...
    I have my Grandma's tiny little tea set...
    I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little tea sets are so cute. The blue one is my favorite!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Erica,
    All of your tiny tea sets are very pretty, but that blue and white one melts my heart! Happy Tea Things Tuesday to you! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Erica. You have a sweet collection of miniature tea sets. I especially like the blue and white one. It amazes me to think of how much time must go into to creating something so small and yet with such detail. Thanks for sharing your collection with us today.

    ReplyDelete