"SWEET ON YOU"

One woman's insight into her daily life and some 'adventures'.............cooking, collecting, travels etc. With a lil' bit of this and that...........

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

7 Layer Dip in a Cup


 I love 7 Layer Dip in a Cup!!!!


I love the idea of just grabbing an individual cup instead of scooping from a platter...which ends up looking like a gross mess. (I hope know one was double-dipping). Some people I've seen just pick out what they like leaving an even bigger un- identifiable mess.
Also I like the idea of using plastic cups as it is a lot easier, just throw them away. Any dollar store has them so they are inexpensive to buy. You can use glass tumblers which I do on some occasions...depending who is coming over for what occasion.


They are easy to make and most times I make them a day before and then just put them in the fridge overnight........except for the tomatoes I add the day I'm serving.




They are easy to make just  put some re-fried beans mixed with a packet of Taco seasonings on the bottom. 
Then top a layer of sour cream, guacamole, salsa, cheese. 
 Sprinkle some chopped olives, chopped green onions and chopped Roma tomatoes.




Put out  a bowl of Tortilla Chips for dipping...and watch them eat it all up.
Basically you can layer it anyway you like......mine vary from each time I make them.




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you try these.!

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea!!! Great party idea. Thanks!!! XO, Pinky PS, love your header: I collect blue and white porcelains.PS, you may not be getting alot of comments because you have the word verification on. Lots of bloggers won't comment if they have to do that.

    ReplyDelete