"SWEET ON YOU"

One woman's insight into her daily life and some 'adventures'.............cooking, collecting, travels etc. With a lil' bit of this and that...........

Monday, March 15, 2010

Blue Ducks

Thank you Sally for hosting "Blue Monday" for some fabulous inspiration at www.smilingsally.blogspot.com.

I have had these two ashtrays with the Ducks for ever since I can remember. They have these blue tones on them. Well actually the ashtray with all the Ducks was bought at a Yard Sale years ago and the one with the single Duck has been around my home and my Mom's for ages. Can't remember where it was purchased from and when??????

They have never had ashes in them.........


This is my fav ashtray, the ducky looks so cute trying to get a snack.




Together.........

Thank you for stopping by.........

7 comments:

  1. Both of your dishes are just lovely. How wonderful to have a set and the colors are just wonderful on the ducks. Love them. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when everyone had ashtrays all over the houses, Erica. These are quite nice. Happy blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute! Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute. I've never seen any like that. They look well made, too.

    ReplyDelete