"SWEET ON YOU"

One woman's insight into her daily life and some 'adventures'.............cooking, collecting, travels etc. With a lil' bit of this and that...........

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY.....Fruity Soaps.


 Love these 'fruity soaps'......whenever we go to Turkey to visit my husband's family I pick up a bunch to take home with me. They look so real and pretty that I don't like using them up. Everybody thinks I keep a bowl of fruit in my bathroom.
You could never tell they were soap till you take a closer look........now here in the city I found in the Turkish store that they started to carry them .... so now I can replenish my supply when they are used up.


I got this idea of 'Wordless Wednesday" from my Blogger friend at;

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. These look delicious, and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous. We have a local company ( The Yorkshire Soap Company) that makes soap into cup cake and cake slices... they always look good enough to eat too. Jx

    ReplyDelete