"SWEET ON YOU"

One woman's insight into her daily life and some 'adventures'.............cooking, collecting, travels etc. With a lil' bit of this and that...........

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pennsylvania Blue Skies.



Last week after being in Europe for 6 weeks we went to Pennsylvania for a few days......here are some of the gorgeous scenic routes we took. The skies are a beautiful BLUE.
I come from a place where everything is flat...so I was kind of freaking out when we had to drive along the edges and were so high up.

















THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!!!

I'm linking to http://smilingsally.blogspot.ca/
 for some "MONDAY BLUES.

9 comments:

  1. I wondered where you were. Great skies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to see you blogging again . I hope we get to hear about your European trip. These photos are lovely Erica. Really , really pleased you are back ! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janice.....Glad all is well with you and love your France pics. Happy you can spend your summer there. XX.

      Delete
  3. You must be exhausted after all this travelling. Welcome back xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ayak...I'm sort of happy to be back. But I love Turkey and wish I could stay there a lot longer.XX

      Delete
  4. hi Irene.....I was in France, Italy and a month in Turkey to visit my husband's family. Exhausted and tired but an amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! And thanks for sharing these blue-tiful pictures of my birth state.

    Happy Blue Monday, Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful views. I played too. Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely sceneries. love driving on this highway--no traffic!:p

    ReplyDelete